This time you can win 9 cards! including 2 rare cards, amazing R29 Antonio and R31 Nykelharpa, and also an i6 Mid Range Acoustic, which you need for zone 2 and t2 Mid Range Tour Bus for zone 3. This is a great oportunity for beginners to get a bunch of cards that will help a lot on getting fans, skill and of course, the tickets for next zones.
As you have read in the title, because you read the title, didn't ya?... This is an ART contest. You need to make a Rising Star related piece of art. It can be a collage, a drawing, an illustration, a painting digital or traditional, a 3D model; or a combination of all the mentioned techniques. I don't wanna hear you saying you can't make art, and blah blah blah. YES, YOU CAN!
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW ALL THE RULES
- Make your art piece and take photos or screenshots of the process.
- Create a post with your final piece and process. Process is very important because is the proof that you made it.
- Add a link to the contest (this post) in your post.
- Use the following tags: #risingstar #risingstarart; you can use more related tags if necessary.
- Leave a link to your post here in the comments section.
You have one week, this contest will close at post payout in 7 days.
I (yes, me, this is a centralized contest, lol) will hand pick a winner to the contest, considering specially creativity on the art piece, then I will consider the artistic hability.
The entries that don't follow all the rules won't participate.
- i6 Mid Range Acoustic
- i4 Cheap Bass
- i3 Cheap Keyboard
- R31 Nykelharpa
- R29 Antonio
- 18 Curtis
- 16 Dorris
- 7 Punk
- T2 Mid Range Tour Bus
In case there are more than one amazing entries, I will give extra prices as honorific mentions, which can be STARBITS or NFTs.
If you have any question please leave it in the comments. And in case there's need to, I will edit the post to add the answer to those questions.
I hope you have fun! Be creative!