After a week of running missions, I was able to earn 100k starbits to buy 12 packs. So I plan on giving away one of the rare cards I earned from my pack openings. 70k out of the 100k starbits were earned from the daily Starbits Millionaire special mission.
Out of the 12 packs I opened, I got 3 Kris cards. As there are 1704 cards issued out of 1750 max supply, this card will be going out of print soon enough. So I have decided to give away R42 Kris away this week.
Kris has a great balance of skill and fans so you will only only get +20 ego. The IM should also help anyone aiming for the rankings. For any newer players, this card will definitely help you to unlock new missions.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @tommyl33.
Thank you to the rest of the participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: @hellene8, @mimismartypants, @ynwa.andree, @fronttowardenemy, @savvyplayer, @bitandi, @harpreetjanda, @minus-pi, @captaincryptic, @sirdemian, @mawit07, @steemmillionaire, @handtalk5, @zarwelius, @yeckingo1, @linkxdx, @tokutaro22, @tlundy47, @moonthumb, @comandoyeya, @pablodare.
I transfered the S19 Easter Egg Guitar below and you can verify the transaction here.
I have managed to unlock my first band member so only 3 more to go before I unlock the next map. However, I have found that doing the band auditions is taking a toll on the starbits I earn everyday. But this is a necessary step to unlock more missions in the next map.
After you run the daily special mission for being a Starbit Millionaire, you can withdraw it in the account screen and the withdraw button is on the left side of the screen. This is the place to check if you have done any special missions.
Before today all my packs opened has never given me any epic cards. But I was able to get an Ashby today in one of my pack openings. The other epic cards I have gotten were from giveaways by others.
Ego: 15597 (468 from drunk fans and 4894 permanent ego)
The goals are the same but I was able to make progress on both of them this time around.
- 4 Band Members
- Top 103 for ranking rewards
As I stated earlier I have made progress on my first goal and now I only require 3 more band members to finish this. I find that my luck is fairly bad as I have only gotten 1 in about 10 auditions. The mission details says my chances should be 1 in 5.
I am making a huge amount of progress on my goals since I jumped up from rank 146 last week. Going forward, I plan on opening more packs after I reach earning another 100k starbits. So hopefully it will get me to my rank goals. This would qualify me for more rewards.
I don't expect a huge rank increase again next week because I got a huge boost in unique cards this time. As I open more packs, I expect more duplicates which doesn't help as much for ranking points.
As of right now it seems that 100k starbits will take an entire week to get. So I will be doing a giveaway when I earn 100k starbits. However I was close to running out of pizzas so I am debating about buying another cold pizza slice.
Based on what I said above, I plan on doing my next giveaway when I get those 100k starbits to buy 12 packs. I plan on giving away 1 rare card everytime. If I can earn starbits faster, I don't mind making the giveaways more frequent. As a goal, I think getting my pace to around 2 giveaways a week in future would be great.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you want reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
- Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.